The 6th Annual Northwords Festival takes over Yellowknife in less than a week. In honour of Kathy Reichs, one of this year's headliners, here's a little mystery to get you in the mood. Use the clues below to solve the logic problem: Match the author with the title and workshop* they'll be hosting. (For more of this year's events and authors make sure to check out the Northwords website-- but not until after you solve the logic problem or else you'll see all the answers!)
1. The author that wrote Nice Recovery, a memoir about recovering from alcoholism, is hosting the Writing For Teens workshop.
2. Neither Charlotte Gray nor Ted Staunton are hosting the Poetics of Poetry workshop.
3. Kathy Reichs is the author of Deja Dead and is hosting a Crime Fiction talk (*I've been informed by a couple of Northwords members that hers is not a workshop, as I'd indicated earlier. It's actually a luncheon/discussion. For the sake of this puzzle, however, count it as a workshop.)
4. Gregory Scofield is the author of either Kipocihkan or Puddleman, but is not the host of the Life to History Workshop or Picture This.
5. Susan Juby is not the author of Puddleman, nor the host of Life to History.
6. The Picture This Workshop is either hosted by Ted Staunton or the author of Kipocihkan.
7. The Puddleman author is not the host of the Poetics of Poetry.
8. The host of the Life to History Workshop is also the author of Gold Diggers.
It'll help to print off the grid above and put a check mark in all the ones you know are correct, and an X in all those you know are not. Good luck! Write your answer in the comments below!