Sunday, October 16, 2011
Trivial Sunday- AKA
For political reasons, for financial reasons, for cultural reasons, for legal issues, for inexplicable reasons, sometimes books are found under various names. Below, I've given you some popular book titles. Do you know the alternate names?
Feel free to do all 12 at home, but only answer 1 in the answers below. That way 11 others will have a chance to play along. Try to answer the question you feel would be the most difficult.
1. Lost in the Barrens - Farley Mowat
2. Someone Knows My Name - Lawrence Hill
3. The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul - Deborah Rodriguez
4. Shadows in the Sun - Wade Davis
5. What the Stones Remember - Patrick Lane
6. Cross Stitch - Diana Gabaldon
7. Northern Lights - Phillip Pullman
8. "A Visit From St. Nicholas" - Clement C. Moore
9. Ten Little N*ggers - Agatha Christie (the book, not the play)
10. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - J.K. Rowling
11. Schindler's List - Thomas Keneally
Bonus: War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy (according to Jerry Seinfeld)