10 From 100
1. Why is/ isn’t your current residence the same as where you grew up?
My current residence is in another province in Canada. I was born in Montreal and then moved to Toronto at the age of 23 where I have been since. I truly love it here and I consider it home.
2. What is your history of pet ownership?
I have always owned cats for as long as I could remember. But this spring/summer, I plan to get my very first dog.
3. What is an unusual talent you have?
I love to skip rop backwards. I also love to walk backwards from time to time in the house.
4. What is a sport you wish you were better at?
I wish I were better at Golfing. I just love the grounds and I love the peace of the game. But right now I suck at it....how embarassing.
5. What is the oddest job you’ve ever had?
The oddest job I ever had was working shining shoes. Girls in Montreal didn't shine shoes at all. But this older man gave me the job, and a kinda of liked it!
6. What subject do you avoid talking about most in public: Politics or religion?
I love talking about religion in public. I do a few chats at my local church once in a while--it is a lot of fun.
7. Are you a summer or winter person?
I am definitely a summer person! I hate the cold!
8. What is a charity you support?
I support the arthritis society and the cancer society.
9. Which TV show character is most like you?
Probably reality shows such as Dancing with the Stars. I really love the dancing too. I used to do Ballroom dancing. So, I really enjoy it.
10. The most peaceful place you can think of.
The most peaceful place for me is Tobermory Ontario. I just love meditating close to the water as the big orange sun is setting what seems right into the water. Wow....I feel good just thinking of it.